Package for the Solo Traveler
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Santa Catalina, Veraguas
If you are a certified diver travelling on your own, and you like the convenience of someone helping you out with your accommodation, this package is for you. This package is of either one, two or three days of diving, and the respective nights.
Two dives per day, all the equipment, transport to and from the national park, lunch (fruit, a sandwich and water) and accommodation in a dorm room in one of the hostels.
If you are not a fan of sharing your space with other people, you can choose an upgrade in the “extras” section when you make the booking, and you’ll get a room all to yourself. If you’d like to spoil yourself and stay at one of the fancy hotels in Santa Catalina, choose the Premium Hotel Upgrade in the “extras” section.
Available Solo Traveller Packages:
- 1 day of diving and 2 nights ($179)
- 2 days of diving and 3 nights ($334)
- 3 days of diving and 4 nights ($475)
Not Included in the packages:
Daily entrance fees to the park: $20 for foreigners, $5 for Panamanians and residents (this needs to be paid in cash).
Extras Available for this Package:
- Hotel Upgrade: $48 per night
- Premium Hotel Upgrade: $95 per night
- Add a third tank per day of diving: $20 (subject to weather conditions)
- Get your Nitrox Certification: $95 (requires you to come to the shop the day before to do the theory)
- Nitrox tank: $10 per tank (you must be a certified Nitrox diver)
When you are making your online reservation, to ensure availability, please select your first day of diving on the calendar, not the day you arrive here