- Duración: 2 Días (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Santa Catalina, Veraguas
Freediving is about connecting to the ocean and finding out just how awesome your body actually is. Taking the Freediver Course with Panama Freediving is your first step toward discovering why freediving is becoming a popular way to explore the world beneath the waves and an introduction to the amazing powers that lie dormant within
- at least 15 years old
- adequate swimming skills
This two-day course includes
- Two instructor-led theoretical presentations during which you will learn about different freediving disciplines, freedive equipment, breathing techniques, equalization techniques, in water skills and safety and rescue procedures.
- Two open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, and proper buddy and safety procedures (depths between 12 and 20 meters).
- Rental gear
- Apnea Total certification